Friday 25 April 2008

HoW to MaKE a HeLLisH ThInG NoT So HeLLiSH (LIST III )

Things to do during an internship:
  • update your blog.
  • if you don't have any work (or do for that matter) , unnerve your boss by staring continuously at him or her.
  • find two alternative uses for your mouse
  • exaggerrate eavesdropping on your boss's conversation with someone else. When they finally look at you say something completely unrelated.

Boss: "Yea, i don't know how to get this website up."

Dude: "You can totally call his guy. He'll help you out! The link is..."

*they notice you eavedropping*

You: "I don't have an appendix"


  • Repeatedly open and shut a door till it falls off and then say with disdain : "Flimsy piece'a'shite. MY door held up under torture"
  • whack your forehead every now and then. After a while, say "shut up in there", while hitting your forehead repeatedly.
  • Use the office phone to call a number and keep slamming it down as though frustrated. Upon inquiry say, "I keep trying the office but some bastard's keeping the phone engaged"

4 comments:

MM said...

I'd like to see lists one and two if you please, munch.

Parnika said...

Did u actually DO all these things?? I doubt it! My sharu is more of a thinker upper..aren't ya?

Wickedcookie said...

truesies!
I preach..don't do...

Noopur Vasuraj said...

I beg to differ... Bunny over here is absolutely capable of saying something totally irrelevant (Read: "I don't have an appendix") when shes stuck in a situation. EVEN THOUGHT SHE HAS ONE!

I on the other hand, my lovelies, am entitled to claim for the rest of my life now!
Buhahaha.

Ps. I can read this post again and again and again and again and again.... and again.