Tuesday 20 May 2008

Blog Tag Game thingamajiggy

Yes, well..i was asked, uh..invited to do this blog tag game thing yesterday...a week ago.. ALL right..it was three weeks ago. But i've been busy. Doing thngs i wanted to do. (Recently i sat in my room for the ENTIRE day without getting up to go out except to pee *twice*...to eat *thrice* and to meet n greet an annoying guest. Guiness here i come.)
So anyway, back to blog tag game thingam....oh gawd here it is.


Blog Tag game 1:
Last movie seen in a theatre: Death at a Funeral Friday night with the munches and Jay. British comedy. Funny. The thought of Uncle Alfie will forever give me the jitters.
What book are you reading? Eric by Terry Pratchitt
Favourite board game: i recall a particularly fun game of LIFE! once. I had six children (apparently they don't provide birth control with the game) and retired as a millionaire to the jungle.
Favourite magazine: Eh...I'm gonna say India Today. "Coz nothing. i don't read magazines." will sound cheesy.
Favourite smells: Old books. NEW FABRIC. Mangos. Peaches. Lots of others. (I'm letting this one stay the same since MM's answer was better than the crap one i had in mind)
Favourite sound; A tuned guitar. since mine will never be that way.
Worst feeling in the world: Stapling your finger. Trust me.
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Hmm..I wonder how i'll embarass myself today?
Favourite fast food place: Meh....probably home. I can cook up real crap food real fast. Come on ovah!
Future child’s name: Yes, I’ve thought that far. (MM's answer again. This girl is funny)
Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…” Buy McFly and drag them around with me in a cage that they have to play live acoustic versions of ALL their songs in EVERY day for the rest of their/my sad live/s.
Do you drive fast? Often. When I'm ecstatic or furious or late.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No. Never was much of a stuffed toy person.
Do you eat the stems on broccoli? What kind of indian food has broccoli i ask you? wat IS broccoli. The only reason i have a soft spot for broccoli is becasue Mcfly has a song named broccoli.
If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice? something dark red. I dunno. I'd probably get do-overs till i feel its right.
Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:Oh gawd. Bangalore, delhi, jalandhar, udhampur, ferozpur, pune, trivandrum, lalaland.
Favourite sports to watch: Blah. If I HAVE to, then cricket. MM's answer saves the day. again.
One nice thing about the person who sent this to you: her answers are better.
What’s under your bed? The small table i use to eat food or write on my bed. I told you i didn't leave my room much.
Would you like to be born as yourself again? easily embarassed, moody, reclusive at times, sarcastic as hell, socially handicapped. yes please.
Morning person or night owl? DEFINITELY night owl.
Over easy or sunny side up? sunny side up. with corn flakes. yum.
Favourite place to relax: my room.
Favourite ice cream flavour: plain jane says Vanilla.

You pass this tag to –Osh, Pari, kristopher, Tups (I'm not tagging five people because i don't like odd numbers.)

Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? probably Kristopher.

Ok so what you guys have to do is copy this tag game, paste, link the person who tagged you (me!) and choose five more people to tag and link them.Go on, its not that difficult! You can do it! Fly forth my children! Fly forth!

7 comments:

Noopur Vasuraj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noopur Vasuraj said...

A) "What book are you reading? Eric by Terry Pratchitt" --- Liar.

B) You stapled your finger?
Why am I not surprised?

C) Liar -- Regarding point A.

Wickedcookie said...

I AM reading that now. I finished both Julie whatseface books. :P

Noopur Vasuraj said...

Jennifer Cruisie.
THAT's the name.

Hmph.

Princess Selene said...

i was the first one! hahaha, how jobless can i be! :)

MM said...

Game of Life... sigh.

You became a millionaire. Watched as I writhed in pain and struggled through life with my measly teachers' salary.

What would it have taken you to help a little munch? Just half of what you had, that was all I was asking for. :(

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. imaginary, acutely stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.seolinkweb.com/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,2271/]opony[/url]