Sunday 15 April 2007

Feng Hoo?

I'm such a collector! I know very well thats just a polite way of saying 'Hoarder of Junk'. I have the new, the old, the nostalgic, the forgotten, the misplaced-all memorablia hidden away-piling up from my 18 years on Earth. They're in some way important to me. They may seem utterly useless but they have one purpose in my life. To remind me of the good times. I know you may say that the brain is better than any memory box (Junk box) you'll ever keep-with its endless space and cognitive func.....blah blah blah blah. But I need my memory to be gently nudged to a dusty old corner of the archives in my brain that it hasn't been to in a while. It makes me feel-without sounding too cliche-warm inside. (Whoever came up with that phrase is feelin it if you get my drift.)
I don't care what Feng Shui says. I like my 'junk'(Do not confuse with dirty BEP song...yuck) Its pulled me through dark days and I will pull it through my life till i decide that leaving it behind is imperative, even if that means accumulating enough junk to fill the Bay of Bengal till the time comes to part with it. Here ends my little thought. Ciao munchkins!

No comments: