Wednesday 2 May 2007

Gubai Lethargy

I'm starting my internship today!! I can't wait! I've been moping around the house making life hell for me n ma family. For once in a long time I had absolutely NO assignments or tests! I went into laziness mode and haven't surfaced from it for a week and a half! At least some good things have come out of it:

  1. I've read six books full blown novels. (The intelligent ones not the crappy ones. *did neone say m n b's?)
  2. I mastered the art of staring into space for prolonged periods of time without passing out or without appearing to be passed out.
  3. I have never eaten so much in my entire life!!!
  4. I don't think i remember how to write.
  5. I have added numerous dimensions to the art of surfin the net
  6. I am officially a couch potato (I know the TV schedule by heart. Whats that? "When does ER come on?" TUESDAYS @ 10 and then the repeat is at 10 in the morning the next day.)
  7. I learnt that if you walk real slow them people don't really ask you to do stuff.
  8. I learnt that it is only when you really wanna iron your clothes and go out after AGES that the power goes kaput.
  9. I've learnt that it is possible to sleep from 11 @ nite and get up at 6 a.m only to go back to sleep at 8:30 and get up at 3:30 p.m. (This I'm proud of)
  10. And finally, it has come to my notice that I am destined never to successfully drive anything more than a two wheeler.

CHEERS!

2 comments:

MM said...

Yay! I like coming here to new stuff!

So, how was it?

Wickedcookie said...

it was rreeaaall good...only thing was that my bike got towed! yuck...gotta go pick it up now...bleh