Tuesday 8 May 2007

A Rare Moment

I'm pretending to work but am actually here, at my favourite place on Earth. I haven't had lunch. I've been working since 11 in the morning and I just finished. You cannot believe how relieved i am. I want to hold on to this feeling forever!!! (seldom does it come my way)

Now about the recent 'boy' issue-:
*the following said with intense sarcasm*-I'm so happy that my guestbook has becomen a pseudo battlefield for dum'boy' vs the rest. It jus gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside to know that my blog gives reason for people to hate each other.
But don't stop commenting please! I love love love it! I would write more about you writing about my blog (I would write more sense if i had some food in me) but if i don't go and eat lunch NOW i may just collapse. ciao munchkins!

'Boy' still not welcome. Bugger orf!

No comments: